Philosophy of life, sikh, sikhi, sikhism

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Our Gurus were most technical and intelligent

Sat Shri Akal

Understanding the aim of life is first thing, second is to achieve it with power, stability, strength and in right way. By strength I mean how long I can stand with my actions (to get aim). To get and retain this power I need energy and that can be get through Simran (meditation).

To make myself understand the concept I consider myself as tree and my aim to serve. I see the earth as God and Simran as roots in the earth. The stronger the roots more the power to stand with floods (pain, desires, sex) and deeper the roots more the stability and power to fight against draught (poverty, instability, dissatisfaction).

Now understanding the complexity of roots (how it holds the earth, how it extract water, carbohydrates, etc) is the most technical part. Our gurus were able to understand that and to make us understand they intelligently wrote it.

When I think of my gurus’ technical mentality and their intelligence (they hide the complexity inside and gave us an abstract picture/path, The Simran), I find the so called today’s technology nothing.

continues to: Our gurus were more technical and intelligent (2)

Sarbat Da Bhala

Tajinder Singh


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever may happen to you was prepared for you from all eternity; and the implication of causes was from eternity spinning the thread of your being.

Live with the gods. And he does so who constantly shows them that his soul is satisfied with what is assigned to him.