Philosophy of life, sikh, sikhi, sikhism

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What is life? [1]

A question which always pinch and deviate me from most of the things I do. A person do a thing when he sees a benefit in it whether it is job, religion, donation, work for others or what ever. A desire becomes a reason for any work or action. But there is no desire, no dream, no aim for me. Everything looks vanishable and like everything will be not here one day not even me. Then whats the reason to run behind something as the thing and the person running behind it will not exist after sometime? Why? All these thought make to think about "Why are we here?", "What we have to do?", "???" The reason?

All these thoughts meshup my mind and even after hours of thinking I found myself nowhere. But now it is being more clear. I can answer why I am here, actually why everyone is here. And the answer is really simple.

Continue to : What is life? [2]

Tajinder Singh
tazmattaz@gmail.com

No comments: